Monday, January 25, 2010

Day of Departure

I could imagine no better way to spend the last three months of medical school then traveling to various wonderful locations! My first stop will be Johannesburg, South Africa. I still cannot believe that it has been 8 years since I last traveled there. I'm excited to see if much has changed and what the country will be like as South Africa is set to host the World Cup this summer. Although the actual games will not start until after I leave, I am sure there will be plenty of soccer mayhem to go round!

At the request of friends in Richmond I have started this blog to document my travels over the next three months. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. yayyyy!! so glad u made a blog! have fun travel safe xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Sam! Looking forward to reading all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete